Highlighted

Files won't render correctly when exporting files over 20K artboard height

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I export files that are over 20k height, the images on the bottom portion do not render.  Any ideas besides splitting into 2 files and stitching into one in Photoshop to export? Thanks, Char

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Files won't render correctly when exporting files over 20K artboard height

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I export files that are over 20k height, the images on the bottom portion do not render.  Any ideas besides splitting into 2 files and stitching into one in Photoshop to export? Thanks, Char

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 30, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chare.

I tried it just now and I didn't have a problem exporting a 375 x 24500px iPhone artboard in PNG.

When you say images in the "bottom portion" did not render, what do you mean? Images below the 20k mark, or?
Did just images not render, or other layers like text and vectors as well?

Is this for local PNG export, or a web prototype?

Can you share the file or a screenshot of the problem?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am exporting pngs from a simple XD with embedded images. Both text and images dropped off on the longer artboard (attached). I am creating a  prototype in InVision and not the XD prototype since InVision is what our team uses for user testing normally. I would have considered using XD for next time assuming I wouln't have the render issues but didn't want to start over. I ended up stitching a top/bottom in photoshop. Thanks for your reply and would love to know if this is just a setting thing. -Char

EX-mobile.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2020 0