Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fireblade Preview is not working

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a problem with the recently installed fireblade plugin - the preview is not working at all. I have selected an artboard and click the 'Preview' button but it is not coming, instead I am getting a window saying "Unable to perform preview action."

Regards

Mike

TOPICS
Import and export , Plug-ins

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Good Morning, 

I have been trying to resolve this issue myself and stuck for a while, the answer to this query is pretty funny actually.

All you need to do is go to the fireblade settings and setup a directory path for exporting your HTML code and it works like a charm. I hope this fixes your issue

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

d.png

It asks to install application. I think it required for reviewing, Export works for me without any problem. Use https://fireblade.io/ to directly contact support team. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have already installed the fireball plugin, it is anyhow not working.

At the fireball webpage you have referred to there is a support email support@fireblade.io

but it is not working, seems inactivated. If you send a message to this email you will get a delivery failier notice. So it seems there is no true support for this plugin.

thanks

Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michael,

We understand your frustration. We would request you to please submit your question here: https://forums.creativeclouddeveloper.com/ on our XD plugin platform wherein the developer can help you with the plugin issue.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I have raised the question in this developer forum but there is no response.

No support for this plug in at all.

Regards

Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear that. Could you please share the link to your post on the plugin forum? I will try my best to escalate it further?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good Morning, 

I have been trying to resolve this issue myself and stuck for a while, the answer to this query is pretty funny actually.

All you need to do is go to the fireblade settings and setup a directory path for exporting your HTML code and it works like a charm. I hope this fixes your issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines