• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Firefox bug can't scroll page in spec view

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Firefox bug can't scroll page in spec view. I uploaded video which shows the problem in attachment.
Firefox version: 80.0.1

TOPICS
Known Issue , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Macie, it looks more like an OS based browser issue, so I'd recommend checking with the OS team or contact the browser support.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Macie,

Thanks for reaching out, we'll try our best to help you with it. Would you mind testing the prototype on a different browser and let us know if it works? Also, is this happening with a specific file or multiple files?

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's happening on all projects in firefox. On chromium works well. Tested on 2 different pc with different linux distribution the newest fedora and popos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for confirming Macie. I tested a sample file on my end on the Firefox browser and it seems to be working fine, would you mind resetting the browser and ensuring it's up to date and then check again. If it still doesn't work, would you mind sharing a link with us so that we can test that link on our end? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem only occur on Linux based distributions. On Mac OS and Windows works fine. I have the newest firefox browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Macie, it looks more like an OS based browser issue, so I'd recommend checking with the OS team or contact the browser support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines