• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font Awesome glyphs do not display properly when co-editing

Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having an issue where my team is all updated to the latest version of Font Awesome 5 and we have verified the glyphs display without issue on each of our machines, however, when working collaboratively the font icons stop displaying the glyphs and instead just show the text.

This is making it much more challenging because we are having to convert all of our icons to vector outlines so the other team members can see them, which is not ideal.

Has anyone else had this issue.  Again, multiple members verified fonts work in other local applications but the issue happens when working collaboratively in XD.

TOPICS
Design , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry for the delay in response. I would like to know from where you have downloaded the font awesome 5 and have you downloaded all the variations like regular, bold, italic e.t.c. Are you all working on the same version of XD and on same operating system windows or mac?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Font awesome was downloaded from Fontawesome.com.  All users have the latest version of the font.  We are NOT all using the same operating systems, however its never been an issue with sharing files between mac/windows for other projects, so I suspect it has something to do with the collaboration/coediting functions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing the details. I would also like to know if it happens with classic cloud documents. Are you on the latest version of XD on all the machines?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines