Highlighted

Font size discrepancy between the design and the website (when developing)

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a question, when I'm using Adobe XD to create a design, for example, I will set the font of a headline to 30 px. When the developer works on developing the site, he sets the headline font to 30 px but it looks much bigger then how it appears on the design (even positioning changes if you are using a text area). He is not zoomed in, I checked it with the default zoom (125% default for windows), and without the zoom and the discrepancy still persists.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Font size discrepancy between the design and the website (when developing)

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a question, when I'm using Adobe XD to create a design, for example, I will set the font of a headline to 30 px. When the developer works on developing the site, he sets the headline font to 30 px but it looks much bigger then how it appears on the design (even positioning changes if you are using a text area). He is not zoomed in, I checked it with the default zoom (125% default for windows), and without the zoom and the discrepancy still persists.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. From what I understand from your post, it looks you're trying to say that the fonts size changes when viewing in design mode and after publishing it. I'd like to know a few more details like:

• Is it happening with a specific font?
  • Could you please share the screenshot or the GIF file of the difference in font sizes in design and after publishing it?
  • The OS and XD version of your machine.

Please let me know if you've any issues with this.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines