• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FontBase not working with XD - Fine for all other Adobe Apps - Windows 10

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently moved from Mac to Windows - installed the latest versions of Adobe CC apps - and FontBase for font management.

XD won't pick up any fonts from FontBase...all other apps i use (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign) have no issue.

Pretty disappointed as I've come to really rely on XD when i was on my Mac...anyone else experiencing this and if so - has anyone resolvced the issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

That works fine for me :

Change the Root folder location to "C:/FontBase" (or C:\FontBase — not sure if it's front or backslash)

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/how-do-i-add-fonts-to-adobe-xd/td-p/10532170?page=1

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2019 Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for using Adobe XD and sharing your feedback. We have seen a similar request has been raised here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010-adobe-xd-bugs-read-only/suggestions/31026850-fonts-not-l...

We would suggest submitting your feedback and upvote the request to add your voice so that the team may have better understanding of this situation.

Please update this discussion in case you need further assistance.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

the request hast been closed and no further upvoting is possible since it is just read only. Please make sure it will get reopened so people can upvote it again. It has clearly not been solved as you can see on the many comments below the issue and posts like this reoccuring.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That works fine for me :

Change the Root folder location to "C:/FontBase" (or C:\FontBase — not sure if it's front or backslash)

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/how-do-i-add-fonts-to-adobe-xd/td-p/10532170?page=1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines