Highlighted

Fonts loaded from /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Fonts

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a type designer I test my fonts in inDesign and I use this path to load the fonts /Users/xxxx/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Fonts.

It seems that XD is not loading fonts from this folder. Is there a particular reason for this?

Hi Mrmucca,

Sorry that you're not having trouble I would request you check this link to install fonts from typekit: - Free desktop and web fonts from Adobe Fonts.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Fonts loaded from /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Fonts

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a type designer I test my fonts in inDesign and I use this path to load the fonts /Users/xxxx/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Fonts.

It seems that XD is not loading fonts from this folder. Is there a particular reason for this?

Hi Mrmucca,

Sorry that you're not having trouble I would request you check this link to install fonts from typekit: - Free desktop and web fonts from Adobe Fonts.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mrmucca,

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines