• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Give access of updating XD links to the co-owners also.

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I am the creator of a XD file and I have someone else working with me on the same file using co-editing. And for some reason, if ever I'm not around and not in a state to update the XD links, it becomes difficult to keep going. Therefore, I would like to request you to please add this feature for the creators of the file where they can choose from the list of co-owners to whom they want to give access to update the XD links in the creator's absence.

TOPICS
How to , Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Hi Aakriti, 

Thank you for reaching out, this feature has already been requested here (https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/31015357-allow-multiple-people-to-share-a-link-to-the-same ). Please upvote it and add your voice. 

Let us know in case you need any other assistance, we'll be happy to help. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Aakriti, 

Thank you for reaching out, this feature has already been requested here (https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/31015357-allow-mul... ). Please upvote it and add your voice. 

Let us know in case you need any other assistance, we'll be happy to help. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines