Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Going back to previous shared Link?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2019 Nov 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi community,

I have created a Design-Review-Link for my XD project. Then a developer asked me for the dev-specs so I made a new link for that.

Question: Is there a way to go back to the Design-Review link? Since I am still working on the project and need to do updates I want them to update in the Design-Review link. Is it possible to go back to that?

Thx

TOPICS
How to , Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alexander,

Thank you for reaching out and using Adobe XD. If I heard you right, this is what you are looking for: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/revision-history-in-xd-helps-ensure-peace-of-mind-during-col...?

If yes, . please try the suggestion mentioned in the post and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

thanks for your reply. This is not the solution I was looking for. I am not trying to collaborate with colleagues, nor do I have any saved cloud states. I created a new link for the project and I want go back to do updates for the first link, since that first link has already been distributed to our clients. The second link was only supposed to be for the development team.

Please let me know if going back to the previous link is even possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just so that I understand your question better, I would like to know if you used separate options for creating links for Design review and Development.

Screen Shot 2019-11-28 at 1.09.08 PM.png

For Design Review, people that you have shared the link will see any updates you make when you update the link. It will not reflect in link shared for Development.

However, if you used the same option (Design Review) for sharing with both the developers and other team members, changes that you make will be reflected in the updated link for both. There isn't a way to go back to a previous version of an updated link.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines