• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Going from View Setting: Developer to View Setting: Design Review

Explorer ,
Nov 26, 2019 Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've delivered the designs to the developers via the "View Setting: Developer" link. However, I have to make a small change to the design that I need to send to stakeholders for review. When I select "View Setting: Design Review"and update the link - that link REMOVES the developer options (which they still need) and I am not ready to share the small change w/ the developers just yet.

Am I missing something? How can I share changes for a design review while still keeping the developer link active as it was prior to those changes??

TOPICS
How to , Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 28, 2019 Nov 28, 2019

Hi,

Thankyou for reporting your issue.

I need to give you light on Developement Link that it is a unified link where you can share both design review and prototype at one go. That means,if you want to do some changes on Design/Prototype. Just do that and Update the link. All your changes will get update to Development link. No need to switch View Setting to Design Review. 

I hope it would be helpful. 

Regards,

Anita Subedi

Adobe XD

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2019 Nov 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thankyou for reporting your issue.

I need to give you light on Developement Link that it is a unified link where you can share both design review and prototype at one go. That means,if you want to do some changes on Design/Prototype. Just do that and Update the link. All your changes will get update to Development link. No need to switch View Setting to Design Review. 

I hope it would be helpful. 

Regards,

Anita Subedi

Adobe XD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 02, 2019 Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But I don't want to share the changes w/ the developers just yet because it is not approved. Hence why I need to be able to update the prototype link to share for approval, but not the developer link. Sounds like for me to be able to do this, I'll now have to make two links?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 02, 2019 Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi ,

Thank you for reverting back.

If you want two different links for different purposes ie Design Review and Development link. 

You don't need to update the Development link,instead you can create one more new  Design link /Development link for approval purpose. Thus, any changes you made will not reflect in previous Development link untill you won't update it.

In this new feature ,you can have multiple link with same View setting.

Please feel free to revert back for any doubt.

Regards,

Anita Subedi

Adobe XD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines