• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Gradient Annotator Just Going Far off the Shape

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When copying any shapes from illustrator or any svg to XD the gradient annotations are just going far off the shape. Even this issue happens when I create any shape with pen tool in XD! And this issue started happening after updating to new version of XD.  I'm attaching the screenshot. Please help me out, I'm in the middle of a project and this is way too much frustrating.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Thanks for sharing the video, Hardik. The similar problem is been discussed here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/gradient-markers-are-not-aligning-with-the-path-shape-in-xd-33-version/td-p/11440959

The team is aware of the issue and is working on the bug which is logged. You will definitely see improvements in the future releases of XD.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hardik,

We are sorry for the delay in response. I am unable to reproduce the same at my end on windows machine and on XD 33.1 version. Could you please share a video of your workflow and the OS and XD version of your machine?

I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

Thank you for your response. Please find the attached video of the issue with gradient I'm facing. My machine OS is macOS Mojave (version 10.14.6) and XD version is 33.1.12.

Thank you,

Hardik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is so annoying and happens for a long time now. See below - even gradients that are displayed correctly in the CC Library after importing to XD have misplaced gradients.

xd-gradient-problem.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for sharing the video, Hardik. The similar problem is been discussed here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/gradient-markers-are-not-aligning-with-the-path-shape-in-xd-...

The team is aware of the issue and is working on the bug which is logged. You will definitely see improvements in the future releases of XD.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines