• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Graphics won't load when dragged from CC library to XD.

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New to XD here. has anyone ever had this issue where you drag and drop a graphic from CC Libraries but it doesn't load? I was wondering if there was a way to fix this. I've tried looking through the forums for a solution but I haven't found anything useful. There are 2 or 3 threads like this but they did not resolve the issue.

image.png

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Welcome to the Adobe XD community and thank you for using Adobe XD. We are sorry to hear you are facing trouble using Adobe XD and unable to see the graphics dragged from CC library. We would like to confirm if you're following the same process as mentioned in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/how-to/add-assets-from-cc-library-to-xd.html and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

Yes, I've followed the same process as in that article. I learned how to do it from the Adobe Creative Challenge livestreams for Adobe XD as well as other official Adobe video content. I'm not sure if the problem is local to my computer or if it's a rendering problem in Adobe's cloud service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had recent luck with uninviting the team and reinviting them to the library and it fixing this render problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any update on this? I have the same problem. Library items won't load in XD but are working in all my other adobe programs like Illustratior, Indesign and PhotoShop. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Sorry to hear that you're unable to load library items in XD. Would you mind telling us the OS and XD version of your machine? Are you getting any error message while loading the items? It it happening with every asset or with a specific asset?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar problem. Although my assets seem to finish loading, the resulting image is a Black vector rectangle.

My system is a Windows 10, XD Version 35.3.12.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have the exact same issue, I am on Catalina 10.15.7 with the latest version of XD. 

Any solution? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Matt5CD0 Have you had any luck? I really need to get this working. @HARSHIKA_VERMA How do we go about fixing this bug?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you the original creator of the library? It seems like there won't be a fix for this anytime soon. I wonder if you tried to uninvite yourself and get readded to the library if it would work? I thought I saw you say other people are not having this issue so if you could solve it for yourself fixed for now? I feel for you on this one though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@tlaakso Yes, I am the original creator of it. I just tried last night to have another person on my team join the doc and the library assets still aren't loading. Even if I make a new document and drag in a library asset it isn't loading. I am afraid if I leave the library it will be deleted because I am the creator and admin of it.

I really need this fixed, it is a massive problem because I have bult an entire workflow and digital asset management system on this playform as a foundation. There are so many things built upon that foundation that if it crumbles like it is now, everything else is screwed up as well. I haven't heard anything from support and I am very disappointed with Adobe. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, yes I checked and the icons I am trying to import are vector and on average around 100kb so the size or filetype shouldn't be a problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm going to keep trying.

1. check this article out. Looks like this helped some users. 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd-discussions/adobe-xd-unable-to-connect-to-creative-cloud-lib...

2. If you are on a company laptop I've also read about company firewalls blocking creative cloud so you'd have auto sync issues, but if the assets load in other adobe apps that'd be a sign it isn't. hmmm. 

3. Try to recreate the library cache 
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-libraries-panel-doesn-t-load-in-desktop-pro...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any update on this @HARSHIKA_VERMA , please?

When I add assets from Illustrator to CC library and when I jump in XD and get the assets, they sometimes won't load (ie they will look blurry and the refresh icon remains). One workaround I found was to rasterize the asset in Illustrator which is not ideal of course as it takes more time and sometime it still doesn't work 😕

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have a fix but I asked the Admin of the library to take my access away and re add me to the library and that seemed to fix my problem. Maybe try to make a new library and add the assets again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need help with this too.  I am still having the problem, I am the library owner and can't just delete it and retry. At least 15 people at my company are using this library and have linked assets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had recent luck with uninviting the team and reinviting them to the same exact library and the assets working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have it under the company CC Account so I can't uninvite anyone. Also there are over 40 people using it so unfortunately that isn't an option. 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines