Highlighted

Graphics won't load when dragged from CC library to XD.

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New to XD here. has anyone ever had this issue where you drag and drop a graphic from CC Libraries but it doesn't load? I was wondering if there was a way to fix this. I've tried looking through the forums for a solution but I haven't found anything useful. There are 2 or 3 threads like this but they did not resolve the issue.

image.png

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Topics

Error, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Graphics won't load when dragged from CC library to XD.

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New to XD here. has anyone ever had this issue where you drag and drop a graphic from CC Libraries but it doesn't load? I was wondering if there was a way to fix this. I've tried looking through the forums for a solution but I haven't found anything useful. There are 2 or 3 threads like this but they did not resolve the issue.

image.png

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Topics

Error, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Welcome to the Adobe XD community and thank you for using Adobe XD. We are sorry to hear you are facing trouble using Adobe XD and unable to see the graphics dragged from CC library. We would like to confirm if you're following the same process as mentioned in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/how-to/add-assets-from-cc-library-to-xd.html and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
dexcheng LATEST
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

Yes, I've followed the same process as in that article. I learned how to do it from the Adobe Creative Challenge livestreams for Adobe XD as well as other official Adobe video content. I'm not sure if the problem is local to my computer or if it's a rendering problem in Adobe's cloud service.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines