• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Grid and Flow view for Share for Development(XD version-21.0.12.11)

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2019 Jul 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used the developer preview to show flows

But since the dev preview moved to a grid view, I now have to introduce another app to show flows.

The share for development new grid view orders the screens by their height on the design canvas.

This means I have to arrange all my artboards in horizontal rows using the align tool in the order I expect them to show up on the dev preview. This makes the flows ver linear.

When the dev preview was a canvas view, I could show flows in a horizontal and vertical way.

For my 128 page web program, the grid view has made it harder to find things and show complex flows.

The Tittle was edited by Moderator.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 16, 2019 Jul 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi David,

Thank you for reaching out. I understand it could be annoying, as there is a recent change to the share for Dev view. I have found a similar request has been raised here: Grid and Flow view for Share for Development – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs

I'd request you to please upvote this request to add your voice and let me know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines