• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Grid and Flow view for Share for Development(XD version-21.0.12.11)

Explorer ,
Jul 17, 2019 Jul 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So before the July update when you shared a link with the dev team there was a site map view. Now all you get when you go to the main directory of the link is a list of all the visual designs similar to what you saw when you created a review link. The site map was extremely helpful because the dev team was able to find the visuals quickly since we put the visuals in the same order as our wireframes. Is there a way to toggle views? I really hope that it wasn't removed just so the prototype and dev pages can be linked together. Any word on if the site map view will come back, or was it preeminently removed? Is there a specific reason why it was removed? Thanks for your help everyone!

-Joe

The Tittle was edited by Moderator.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jul 18, 2019 Jul 18, 2019

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Jul 18, 2019 Jul 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Big issue also for me.

I just opened a discussion and a ticket here please vote for it

Developer link layout GRID VIEW - UNUSABLE please bring it back to previous – Adobe XD Feedback : Fe...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have shared feedback with the team and they are looking into it for further improvements to the feature.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. In addition to what Preran has said, I'd request you to please submit your feedback here: Switch between grid and flow view for Share for Development – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests &... and upvote this feature to add your voice.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines