Highlighted

Grouping boundary(The green box) different for components with shadows. Difficulty in aligning.

Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi team,

I am facing issues after the latest components update. I don't if this works this way but I noticed that when convert a item to a component and the item has shadows, the grouping is including the shadows and appearing outside the boundary of shadows (which is unlikely previously).

With this there is difficulty in aligning the items to the pixel grids or other elements. Please see the images below.

Component without shadows. (Works good)

Screen Shot 2019-05-17 at 2.05.02 PM.png

Component with shadows. (Not desirable)

Screen Shot 2019-05-17 at 2.05.08 PM.png

Kindly help me with this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Grouping boundary(The green box) different for components with shadows. Difficulty in aligning.

Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi team,

I am facing issues after the latest components update. I don't if this works this way but I noticed that when convert a item to a component and the item has shadows, the grouping is including the shadows and appearing outside the boundary of shadows (which is unlikely previously).

With this there is difficulty in aligning the items to the pixel grids or other elements. Please see the images below.

Component without shadows. (Works good)

Screen Shot 2019-05-17 at 2.05.02 PM.png

Component with shadows. (Not desirable)

Screen Shot 2019-05-17 at 2.05.08 PM.png

Kindly help me with this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 17, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 17, 2019 2
Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kennethkawamoto2​ Thanks for the reply.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 17, 2019 0