• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hand Tool Not Working with Stylus/Pen

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen a lot of bugs where people's installed plugins on Chrome were interfering with the Spacebar functionality in Adobe products, but I'm finding a different bug with the hand tool and wonder if anyone's encountered this:

Steps to repro:

1. Select Hand Tool.

2. Move canvas with mouse. Result: works.

3. Try to move canvas using a Wacom pen (Intuos Pro).  Result: does not work.

4. Try to move canvas with mouse. Result: now does not work.

Expected result: both pen and mouse should work just fine with hand tool in XD.  My workaround is to restart XD and then never use my tablet.

Has anyone seen this and have a fix?  I'm really annoyed I can't use my tablet with XD.

Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Hi KaitlinBurge,

Thank you for reaching out, this issue has been addressed here (Solved: Re: Unable To Pan Around In XD - Page 2 - Adobe Support Community - 10958187). Please try these steps and let us know if this works for you. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi KaitlinBurge,

Thank you for reaching out, this issue has been addressed here (Solved: Re: Unable To Pan Around In XD - Page 2 - Adobe Support Community - 10958187). Please try these steps and let us know if this works for you. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines