Highlighted

[Hardware]-Unable to record using Window Xbox Game Bar in XD.

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't record Adobe XD now using Xbox Game Bar. Error: 2147942487. But Game Bar can record other apps. Please help me out. Many thanks!

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Crash on windows, Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

[Hardware]-Unable to record using Window Xbox Game Bar in XD.

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't record Adobe XD now using Xbox Game Bar. Error: 2147942487. But Game Bar can record other apps. Please help me out. Many thanks!

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Crash on windows, Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 19, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble recording the design in XD. I have tried recording the design at my end on windows machine and it worked fine for me. Would you mind confirming if you are pressing the record button in preview window and then press Win+G to record? If that doesn't help, could you please share a short video of the issue for better understanding?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 20, 2020 0