Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Have some comments about Adobe XD

New Here ,
May 16, 2019 May 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I have used Adobe XD for 2 years. I have 3 comments for this Application. There are my contributions only and not for complain your application.

1/ Crop picture: I also use Adobe Illustrator and have make clipping mask. It is only trim the section inside the shape and don't fit the picture. But Adobe XD will scale the picuture to fit the shape. It good for some reason. But it is not good if i only want to crop the section i that i use.

iPhone X-XS – 1.png

2/ The grib color: When i turn the grip on in Adobe XD, it hide my component. I think the grib would be send to the back after turn on. It will not confuse when we design.

iPhone X-XS – 1.png

3/ Before i work on Adobe XD, i also use Sketch. In sketch we have separate page, but in XD we only have one pages and combine the design screens inside as well. Sometimes, i have many web screens (1920x1080) inside 1 project and i need to combine all of them in 1 file. That hard for me to scroll and find the screen i want. I hope XD also have separate pages

Sketch-Pages.jpeg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 19, 2019 May 19, 2019

Thank you for using Adobe XD. Please report your comments here Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 18, 2019 May 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for  posting... all good comments. One thing I noticed about the grid is that while it displays on top of the objects it does not in any way reduce the ability to select anything. When I use the grid I often toggle it on and off quickly using the keyboard shortcuts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2019 May 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for using Adobe XD. Please report your comments here Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2019 May 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, thanks for your comments

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines