Highlighted

Having a workflow UI problem

Community Beginner ,
Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey folks,

Is it just me or are some of you out there having a problem with the Assets button and the layers button being all the way at the bottom right corner. I simply cannot get this in my head. I am constantly having my flow and concentration broken by having to go down to the lower right corner to these buttons. If these buttons could be Tabs fixed above the Pane that reveals the contents to the right of the tools bar this would work so much better for me. I am used to the tabs and panels of the other Adobe products and this seems out of that flow. Does anyone else have this problem and wish it were better?

I suggest voting for this feature request Dockable symbol Panel – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs​ to stay tuned to latest announcements.

Also this one Customize Workspace – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs

Thanks,

Preran

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Having a workflow UI problem

Community Beginner ,
Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey folks,

Is it just me or are some of you out there having a problem with the Assets button and the layers button being all the way at the bottom right corner. I simply cannot get this in my head. I am constantly having my flow and concentration broken by having to go down to the lower right corner to these buttons. If these buttons could be Tabs fixed above the Pane that reveals the contents to the right of the tools bar this would work so much better for me. I am used to the tabs and panels of the other Adobe products and this seems out of that flow. Does anyone else have this problem and wish it were better?

I suggest voting for this feature request Dockable symbol Panel – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs​ to stay tuned to latest announcements.

Thanks,

Preran

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have them at bottom left - may be different platform? I'm on Mac

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oops, yes the buttons are on the bottom left. Sorry, my dyslexia was paying more attention than I was. They are indeed on the left

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines