HELP! My developers are having problems downloading assets from the Developer link.

Explorer ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Although my link share settings are set to "Downloadable assets" (see screenshot 1), it seems that my developers are unable to to access any of the graphical assets in my file.

Can someone please explain why this might be - or how it even works? I'm not quite sure what I should be looking for since I do not usually deal with this level of handover (previous developers have had no issue obtaining graphical assets from my protoypes).

I can see that all of the CSS details are here (in sceenshot 2) but there doesn't seem to be a way to download the physical graphical assets.

Can someone please help?

kellys23482843_0-1618234814351.png

kellys23482843_1-1618234956201.png

TOPICS
How to, Share or publish

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are the elements themselves marked for export? That might be the issue. Select an asset on an artboard and check the export toggle in the layers panel. Hope this helps.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much! It seemed to work for some items but not for all.

Which brings me to wonder...Am I not able to select a master component and mark for export and it applies to ALL other instances of that component? So, for example, I have my master components for icons on an artboard called "Icons", I selected all of those master component icons and marked them for export but on the pages where these icons occur in the prototype, there was no option to 'download assets'. Is that because I haven't gone through every artboard and marked every instance of every component for export? 

Thanks again for your help! 🙂

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this same problem. I wonder if Adobe has changed the workflow for this. Do I need to export all of my assets via the file menu for the developers now? 

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines