• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Home menu gone after update (Adobe XD MACOS Catalina)

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After i updated xd to the latest version the menu is not showing anything anymore... how can i start a new project?

// Mike

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please try uninstalling XD using the Adobe Cleaner Tool: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Once uninstalled, please re-install XD and let us know if that helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply, I have done everything u explained a few times now and it's still not working... 

everything worked just fine one week ago but after I pushed that update button things started to fail. 

// Mike 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for trying. Please collect and share system logs by following the steps shared here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

Please add the logs to a shared location like Google Drive or DropBox and share the link through DM by clicking on my name.

Note: While sending the DM, please add the link for this discussion in the subject.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mike,

I would like to follow up on your issue. Are you still experiencing the issue with XD or it has been resolved? Actually, we are tracking this issue for our product team to investigate. If the issue still persists, please share the details asked here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/home-tab-broken-can-t-create-new-document/m-p/11782199#M4421... and we will escalate it further.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines