Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Horizontal scrolling - bug in Chrome

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi every one,

I've recently shared some flows links of an app that I'm designing, and noticed that has a bug in Chrome.

As it is shown in the image, there is a tab component with horizontal scroll.  But the problem is that a vertical (native) scroll appears at the right of the component.

Any ideas of why this is happening?

I think it is a bug that came with an update of Adobe XD, because in the past didn´t happen.

marcelog79318211_0-1619012530348.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the issue you are facing. I couldn't reproduce the issue. Would please mention which XD version and OS version you are using. Also if possible attach the file and the url for us to solve it better.

Regards,

Jagriti Kashyap

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jagriti,

I found that the problem happens with the presentation mode when the  Chrome's zoom is less than 100%.   So there is not a huge problem.

It also happens when Chrome's zoom is in 100%, and you press Escape on the presentation mode.

But anyway... it is not a big issue.

Here is the link:

https://xd.adobe.com/view/963a8ddf-7398-422c-af00-8a0255e23704-c369/?fullscreen

Regards,

Marcelo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines