• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Horizontally Scaling Type in XD

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way (or plug-in) to horizontally scale type (using %) in XD, similar to Illustrator, InDesign and Photshop?  If not, they should add.   thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your feedback. Unfortunately, the functionality isn't available as of now. I have seen a similar request has been raised here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/36445708-text-width-height-scaling 

I would request you to please submit your feedback and upvote the request to add your voice.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your feedback. Unfortunately, the functionality isn't available as of now. I have seen a similar request has been raised here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/36445708-text-widt... 

I would request you to please submit your feedback and upvote the request to add your voice.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Scaling typography is a BASIC, and I do mean a BASIC, requirement for any design profession based on graphic design.

We should be able to scale typograpy the way Photoshop, INDesign, and Illutrator allow us to do so.

Why do they allow that option?, because Graphic Designers and others doing similar design work us it.

It is a very basic need and should have been addressed long ago.

Please add this functionality to Adobe Xd, Adobe.

I know, "Unfortunately this feature is not available..." etc., BUT it should be.

Illsutrator, Photoshop, and InDesign have this functionality...

the justification for it is pretty obvious....people should not ahve to request it if it exists in their other programs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines