Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hover links are not working in XD.

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, 

I'm working on a prototype and the hover links (that are linked to other artboards) do not work on the preview or shared link. Specifically, the first link seems to be working always on the main navigation and the others not.
https://xd.adobe.com/view/536a2c34-1a14-4b32-5d7f-3e91706d3d8a-255b/

They used to work in a previous version. Anyone else that had the same and can help please?

Many thanks

H.

TOPICS
Known Issue , Product performance , Prototyping , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. If I understood this correctly, you are talking about Nested Hovers? If yes, I am afraid, the nested hover feature is yet not available in XD, please upvote this request: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/38968075-hover-ins...

If that's not what you are talking about, would you mind sharing a small video of the workflow, and what exactly is happening at your end?

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nested hovers don't work plus links to other artworks on items which only appear in hover state 

Any idea?

Thanks, Alex

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue 😞 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Alex,

Sorry to hear that hover are not working in XD. Could you please elaborate the whole issue with the screenshot or a video explaining the behavior? Are you started facing the issue after XD 32.2 updated? Please share the OS you're working on.

We will try our best to investigate on the issue.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines