• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hover state not working on multiple artboards

New Here ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I had all my hover states set up and working but as soon as I duplicated the artboard they no longer work. Please could I ask for some advice on how to get them working again without deleting the extra artboards?

Many thanks

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. I tested this on my end and it seems to be working so will it be possible for you to share a small video of what exactly is happening at your end? We'll also need the version of XD and OS for testing.

We're here to help just need more information.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rishabh,

Thank you for your response. I've had a little play around and it looks as though the hover state stops working if I loop the last artboard back to the first (so I essentially get a looping animation). I'm unable to share screenshots or video i'm afraid due to nature of work but hoping this gives you a bit more info. 

Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines