• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hover state transition animation choppy

Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I've been encountering that bug (?) on and off and it's left me scratching my head. I have attached a video showing it.

I basically just want to apply a very simple color transition (ease-out @ 0,2ms) on hover to the 'feedback' button. As demonstrated at the start of the clip, I have already done so successfully in the buttons at the top of the artboard. But the exact same hover state applied to the feedback button comes out choppy, as if another dropshadow is being briefly added only to pop out soon after. I don't understand why it's doing this as all I've done is change the background color of the button in the hover state and brought no other change.

I've done that interaction tons of times already and it worked fine up until a few updates ago. Now I've been having that bug every once in a while when trying to apply simple hover state changes. I tried dissociating my component then regrouping it then remaking it a component again; starting from brand new shapes; making a completely new one; but nope it keeps coming back.

Thanks for your help

TOPICS
Design , Product performance , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. We'll need to test this on our end, so will it be possible for you to share the actual file with us? If yes, you can add the file to a shared location like DropBox or Google Drive and DM me the link by clicking on my name. We'll also need the version of XD & OS and the browser details.

Note: While sending the DM, please add the link to this discussion in the subject.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines