• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I create rounded artboards in XD?

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2019 Aug 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I do rounded artboards to share?

The Title was edited by Moderator.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 17, 2019 Aug 17, 2019

Artboards are not rounded. You can somewhat fake it by creating either black or white masks.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 17, 2019 Aug 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Artboards are not rounded. You can somewhat fake it by creating either black or white masks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 18, 2019 Aug 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the goal for you to make rounded artboard in Adobe Xd? If you are going to make prototype for mobile or web application your artboard looks like whole web page. May be you want to create round style design?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or, sometimes we just feel compelled to make app icons perfectly at the exact size that won't end up getting cropped/resized. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I looked it up because I wanted to make a rounded edge pop up that scrolls with text as an overlay artboard. But if the artboard is not the same rounded edge as my mask layer while scrolling the edges are sharp again. Just a small thing, but it could be useful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 19, 2019 Aug 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. In addition to what our experts Monika and Ares have suggested, you may also submit your feedback here: Custom artboard shapes – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs and upvote this request to add your voice and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines