• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I deselect all images that are marked for export?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really need to unselect the images one by one for don't export anymore? I'm looking for a link like "unselect all images" or something like this and don't find anything...

TOPICS
How to , Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Thavilang,

In order to deselect the the asset that you don't want to export, I would request you to select all the objects and uncheck "Mark for export" at the botom of properties panel in Design mode. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know it. I whant some place where I can deselect all the assets at the same time, not one by one...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why did you question this approach?  It works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oops, I spoke too soon (and cannot edit my reply):  this does NOT work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The fastest way I have found is to hold down Ctrl + z until the first item selected for export is unselected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you select everything, then toggle Mark for Export on and off would that kind of work...?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not realy. In a real layout with many pages it takes a long time to find all assets for select, but looks like the feature I'm looking for don't exist, so stay here my suggestion. Don't make sence, in most times, keep assets select for export after i already export, I will probably check other types of assets for exportation, so a checkbox at the time of exportation to ask me if i want to keep the assets maked or not it will be very helpfull...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This appears to be a good case, would you mind submitting your feedback here: - https://adobexd.uservoice.com/?

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A good case for what?  Kenneth's solution works fine, and takes approximately one second.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oops, I spoke too soon (and cannot edit my reply):  this does NOT work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ignore this - didn't work!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what didn't work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2021 Nov 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I have a way out,

Situation: I have 10 Artboards where I want to export assets page by page and put it in a folder dedicated to the page...just to keep it organised. 
So When I go to the 2nd board & looking out for a short cut to uncheck the assets already Maked To Export in 1st artboard. How do I uncheck form 1st board?

Solution: Select all in first artboard (Or all artboards), The dash(-) appear on Mark To Export option. It means some assets are selected. So click to appear check or tick mart & then click again to uncheck. This will Uncheck all in just 3 clicks in total.

Click 01: Select All

Click 02: Click Check / Tick on Mark To Export

Click 03: Click again on Mark To Export to uncheck all.
This is the currect solution..

Note: Keep layers of the same asset in group. And do not keep assets inside a group/mask. The you have to manually uncheck by going inside the group/mask.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2021 Dec 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue, sometimes i'll duplicate items not realizing they've been Marked for Export, and then i'll have to hunt them down by doing several rounds of test Batch exporting. Select All-ing doesnt work because the groups have to be all open for the content inside to be selected. I'm really cusious if the designers of XD actually use it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 21, 2021 Dec 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep.

I'm really surprised that don't exist and it's not really requested by the community, look like a basic feature for me 🤷🏽

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 21, 2021 Dec 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're asking for a basic feature that should have been in there since 2018. 

@thomashallgren

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines