Highlighted

How can I deselect all images that are marked for export?

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really need to unselect the images one by one for don't export anymore? I'm looking for a link like "unselect all images" or something like this and don't find anything...

TOPICS
How to, Missing feature, Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How can I deselect all images that are marked for export?

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really need to unselect the images one by one for don't export anymore? I'm looking for a link like "unselect all images" or something like this and don't find anything...

TOPICS
How to, Missing feature, Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 06, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Thavilang,

In order to deselect the the asset that you don't want to export, I would request you to select all the objects and uncheck "Mark for export" at the botom of properties panel in Design mode. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 06, 2019 1
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know it. I whant some place where I can deselect all the assets at the same time, not one by one...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 06, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you select everything, then toggle Mark for Export on and off would that kind of work...?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 06, 2019 2
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not realy. In a real layout with many pages it takes a long time to find all assets for select, but looks like the feature I'm looking for don't exist, so stay here my suggestion. Don't make sence, in most times, keep assets select for export after i already export, I will probably check other types of assets for exportation, so a checkbox at the time of exportation to ask me if i want to keep the assets maked or not it will be very helpfull...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 06, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This appears to be a good case, would you mind submitting your feedback here: - https://adobexd.uservoice.com/?

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 06, 2019 0
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 07, 2019 0
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ignore this - didn't work!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 06, 2020 0