• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I find out what is included in smaller XD updates?

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've received at least two XD software updates since August 2019, but on the Latest Features page it doesn't mention any changes.

I realize that not all updates implement new features, but is there anywhere I can follow along with what issues are being fixed in this releases so our team can be aware of when certain known bugs are addressed? 

This is also a matter of disclosure. It only seems right to me that a user should be aware of how the software installed on their system is changed over time.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great question Luke.

Most of the apps give you a little bit of information in the update panel. I don't think XD does this.
I'm on the What's new in Adobe XD page right now, attempting to get some information directly from the Customer Care chat window. It's not going well, if I get a useful response I'll be sure to post it here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines