Highlighted

How can I open a file (in XD) in a older Version?

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My files are all made in a newer version of xd.  (24.3.22)

I have to work on the files in my school,  but theres an older version installed.  When I try to open my file on the pc in school,  theres a report that says, "The file can not open in this version" (so similar).

The school can not update the progam, because they have an other license...

So: how can I open this files in older versions?  or, should I create my next file in an other version on my pc?        Does somebody has any idea?

Hello JB Home,

We are sorry to hear you're facing trouble. There's no way to save XD files as a specific version,  XD file it is auto-upgraded and can no longer be opened in previous versions. Please update the xd with the latest version and try to open the file.

Regards,

Arpitha

Topics

Desktop, How to, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How can I open a file (in XD) in a older Version?

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My files are all made in a newer version of xd.  (24.3.22)

I have to work on the files in my school,  but theres an older version installed.  When I try to open my file on the pc in school,  theres a report that says, "The file can not open in this version" (so similar).

The school can not update the progam, because they have an other license...

So: how can I open this files in older versions?  or, should I create my next file in an other version on my pc?        Does somebody has any idea?

Hello JB Home,

We are sorry to hear you're facing trouble. There's no way to save XD files as a specific version,  XD file it is auto-upgraded and can no longer be opened in previous versions. Please update the xd with the latest version and try to open the file.

Regards,

Arpitha

Topics

Desktop, How to, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello JB Home,

Regards,

Arpitha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

My MacOS is (really) old and AdobeCloud doesn't let me update Xd. No solutions for me?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines