• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how can i set the artboard horizontal scrolling

Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2018 Jun 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1.When i set the artboard landscape,but the artboard scrolling no horizonetal can select.

2.Upload the prototype into creative cloud,see it in xd mobile app,the prototype can't  horizontal scrolling.and be viewed in one screen.

!

how can i set the artboard horizontal scrolling,and can see the prototype full screen, and can horizontal scrolling.

thanks.

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

The feature Scroll Groups introduced in XD 30.0 now allows you to create scroll groups that can scroll horizontally, vertically, and in both directions! For more info, see https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/help/create-scroll-groups.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2018 Jun 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lazypong,

As per the description and screenshots, it looks you wish to view all the artboards at one place and want to scroll horizontally to each artboard on the same screen as in design or prototype panel. As of now, you are able to see just one artboard at one point when you publish it.

Please confirm if this is the issue.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 13, 2018 Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,Atul_Saini

thank you.

I wish to view one artboard, the artboard consists of multiple mobile screens, i want to scroll horizontally the artboard.

Such as:

ezgif1.gif - Google Drive

or this:

ezgif2.gif - Google Drive

N

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lazypong,

In the time that the feature makes it to XD, see the workaround solution in this post Make it share it : Horizontal Scrolling in Adobe XD

The feature that you are looking for is already under review. I would request you to please take a look at this feature request: - Carousel / Side-scroll – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs.

Please vote for this feature if it meets your requirement and feel free to update this discussion in case you need any further assistance.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,Atul_Saini

Yes,It is,look forward to this function,it's very important.

y

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for voting for the feature Lazypong, please stay tuned on this link: - XD Updates | Adobe Blog for future updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2018 Nov 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello may i ask if this feature/function is now available? Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 08, 2018 Nov 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jhon,

Thanks for using Adobe XD, you may use Auto-animate and drag gesture to create such an effect. Please check this link for more details on this: - Auto-animate in XD. 

Please update this discussion in case you need further assistance.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2019 Mar 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

I am trying to do a similar action that you were talking about here, however the Animate feature doesn’t help.

i want to do a lateral scroll for either text or photos, just like in the top part of IMDB or Fiverr app. No effects, just scroll horizontaly.

Any ideas on updates?

Thanks!

Sergiu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hold down the left mouse button when the cursor is almost touching the vertical toolbar to the left or right (depending upon your requirement) of the screen. The viewport will scroll horizontally and you will be able to see your artboard(s) 

However, I'm not sure whether it is platform dependent (I'm on Win 10).
HTH
Miles

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 20, 2017 Feb 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

scroll bild.png

I want to make the cards in the screen scroll horizontally. Is it possible with experience design cc?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2017 Feb 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not at the moment. You should upvote in UserVoice to let us know you're interested: Carousel / Side-scroll – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Personally, I love Adobe XD, but I am astounded that they are implementing things like voice control, when they don't even have horizontal scrolling yet.

How do people do mobile prototypes with cards that need to scroll horizontally? I guess they don't....?

Are there workarounds for this? Would love to know how people are handling this missing feature....

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, dstoltz - completely understand and you're not alone! If you haven't yet, go ahead and add your vote for this feature here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The new Drag/Auto-animate is a step in the right direction,  but if you have, for example, 6 cards - you can drag them horizontally, but would not be able to stop the drag on say the middle card - it just animates from 1 to 6 and then stops....cool for the animation - but not quite there yet 😉

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2019 Jun 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the time the feature makes it to Adobe XD, try using the workaround solution in this thread Make it share it : Horizontal Scrolling in Adobe XD

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2019 Jul 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobies

I've been trying for 30 minutes now to scroll a group of objects horizontally on a prototype I'm designing but there seems to be no solution?

Is this true? No horizontal scrolling in XD?

Thank you all

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 28, 2019 Jul 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for using XD. Here in the forum is the discussion about that topic. how can i set the artboard horizontal scrolling

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 29, 2019 Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hosseyn,

Thank you for reaching out. In addition to what Ares said, Please check out the workaround solution in this post:  Weekly Challenge : Horizontal Scrolling in Adobe XD

The feature that you are looking for is already under review. I would request you to please take a look at this feature request: - Carousel / Side-scroll / Horizontal Scroll – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs

Let us know if this works for you.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, adobe team
   I'm face an issue when I want to dragback
ex:  I have three artboards each one has a picture
I can drag from pic 1 to pic 2 , from pic 2 to pic 3 and dragback from pic 3 to pic 2 BUT the prolem is here I can't dragback  from pic 2 to pic 1 .
all.jpg
Please tell me what I can do
Thanks a lot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mohamedz, 

Thank you for choosing Adobe XD and sharing the screenshot. As you have mentioined that you are unable to drag back from artboard 2 to artboard 1. Please try the steps mentioned here:- https://community.adobe.com/t5/Adobe-XD/Horizontal-Scrolling-in-Adobe-XD/td-p/10602069 and ensure that you are connecting the artboard as show in the video. Please update this discussion in case it still doesn't workout for you. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Atul_Saini,
         I know this video and I watched it before but the problem still here if I have a lot of picture because each element has just one move . What about if the the user wants to drag between a lot of 3, 4, 5 or more of pictures . I tried to solve it but I can't . In the video you posted to me he duplicated the 2nd artboard to move from 3rd artboard to 2nd one but what will happen if he has 4th or 5th atrboard ? I think the solution is duplicate the others to can comeback or dragback . I hope that my isea or explain is clear to understand .
I'm waiting the answer .
Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The feature Scroll Groups introduced in XD 30.0 now allows you to create scroll groups that can scroll horizontally, vertically, and in both directions! For more info, see https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/help/create-scroll-groups.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2024 Jan 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I would like to know if its possible to make a transition to another page with a scroll down to a Y position.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2024 Jan 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. I am afraid, the Scroll To action only works within the same artboard. As of now, XD don't have the option link to a specific element on a different artboard. Having said that, let me assure you, I'll share your feedback with the team. 

Thanks

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines