• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How Can I share my responsive's screen ?

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2019 Mar 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm working with developeur. I made some screen for an application with the responsive tool in 375x667.

But when I share it it's only in px or dp, so it's ok for a screen in 375x667 but when the screen is bigger like IphoneX (375x812) it's awfull !
So how can I share % to the developer so they can make a responsive application.

I also have the save issue for a web page That I want for desktop and web view on a phone.

Thank

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 15, 2019 Mar 15, 2019

In Adobe XD you cannot create responsive layouts. You create fixed layouts at different sizes to show a developer. For example on a website you might create a phone, tablet, and desktop layout. The developer will need to adjust things to make it responsive across all devices. If there are only minor size differences, a good developer should be able to handle it, but they may have to ask you how to handle things that may come up as they code the layout.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 14, 2019 Mar 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Denesys,

Thanks for sharing the details, as you have mentioned that you made a design for 375x667 and you want one for 375x812.

I would like to inform you that you should also recreate the artboard for this size 375x812 and share both of them for development.

Please check this link for responsive re-size: - Responsive resize and constraints. You can do a similar thing with Desktop and web view as well.

Please update this discussion in case you need further assistance with this.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2019 Mar 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer however should I make new artboard for each size of phone ?

How the developer have to manage ? Make a design for each size too ? It will cost a lot of time !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 15, 2019 Mar 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In Adobe XD you cannot create responsive layouts. You create fixed layouts at different sizes to show a developer. For example on a website you might create a phone, tablet, and desktop layout. The developer will need to adjust things to make it responsive across all devices. If there are only minor size differences, a good developer should be able to handle it, but they may have to ask you how to handle things that may come up as they code the layout.

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines