• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I achieve this scroll pin effect?

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2021 Feb 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was trying to recreate a website's scroll effect but am stuck.
I tried explaining the problem on a Reddit forum, have a look at the problem.

Any leads are welcome.
🙂

TOPICS
Design , How to , Missing feature , Product performance , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 28, 2021 Feb 28, 2021

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your issue with us. 

Using vertical scroll group you can achieve this scroll effect. You need to create a vertical scroll group of all the images at the left hand side, then in preview you can scroll that group only, so the right hand side "Add to basket" section will be fixed there. Then once it's recahed the last image, you can start to scroll the artboard. This way it will just look like the example you have attached. 
For further details of Scroll Groups you can fo

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 28, 2021 Feb 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your issue with us. 

Using vertical scroll group you can achieve this scroll effect. You need to create a vertical scroll group of all the images at the left hand side, then in preview you can scroll that group only, so the right hand side "Add to basket" section will be fixed there. Then once it's recahed the last image, you can start to scroll the artboard. This way it will just look like the example you have attached. 
For further details of Scroll Groups you can follow this link (https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/user-guide.html/xd/help/create-scroll-groups.ug.html).

I hope this is helpful. If you have any further query related to this, kindly reply to this thread.

Thank you,

Abhishek Das(Adobe XD Team)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines