Highlighted

How do I add fixed headers in scrollable tables?

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My table has both horizontal and vertical scrolls. Now while scrolling vertically, I want the two rows of headers to remain fixed, but they should slide during horizontal scrolling.

Is there any way to achieve this in XD right now?

Topics

Design, How to, Missing feature, Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I add fixed headers in scrollable tables?

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My table has both horizontal and vertical scrolls. Now while scrolling vertically, I want the two rows of headers to remain fixed, but they should slide during horizontal scrolling.

Is there any way to achieve this in XD right now?

Topics

Design, How to, Missing feature, Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 08, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Debraya,

Thank you for reaching out. If I heard you right you're trying to fix the position of the header while scrolling vertically and the header should move while you scroll horizontally. I see something similar discussed here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/scroll-groups-not-working-with-fix-position-when-scrolling/t...

If you find it similar, could you please share the OS and XD version of your machine so that we can investigate more about it? 

I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 08, 2020 1