• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I delete a cloud document?

Explorer ,
Dec 17, 2018 Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated XD (Windows and Android) today. I saved a cloud document. I saved it locally. Then, I saved it as a cloud document with the same name as the first one.

Now, two documents are listed in the XD app on Android with identical names. I can't find a way to delete either one; the only file options presented are Available Offline and Share Prototype Link. I tried swiping it, long tapping it, trying to find it through a browser, exploring Settings.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 4 Correct answers

Community Expert , Dec 18, 2018 Dec 18, 2018

Adobe Creative Cloud

You should be able to delete the file there

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Dec 19, 2018 Dec 19, 2018

You can also manage the Cloud Documents in XD desktop welcome screen - this is better as the web version is not synched at the moment.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Is your view like this?

KangHidro_0-1617852758005.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Hi Guys,

I am glad you are able to delete the cloud documents. There is an article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/user-guide.html/xd/help/cloud-documents.ug.html on how to access the cloud document from both XD and Creative Cloud website. 

I am sharing this link for the customer who may be reaching out to this thread with a similar issue.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 18, 2018 Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Creative Cloud

You should be able to delete the file there

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 18, 2018 Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope that gets more straightforward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 19, 2018 Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can also manage the Cloud Documents in XD desktop welcome screen - this is better as the web version is not synched at the moment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me for me, thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to hear you are able to resolve your issue with the solution suggested. Please feel free to reach out to us in the future for any query related to XD.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! How do I "manage" documents there!? All I can do is click to open. No options whatsoever

How can I delete?

This is really frustrating that always creates more features but doesn't even get the basics right!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need click "Cloud documents" first 😄

KangHidro_0-1604236764411.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for this clarification. The answers above this one were not sufficient. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have clicked on Cloud documents and I can only open the files, I can't find any way to actually delete any. I've even tried navigating with my keyboard pressing the delete button but still does not do anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your view like this?

KangHidro_0-1617852758005.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have the 3 dot menu for some reason, even if I hover over an item or make XD full screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh I figured it out, I have to press Ctrl + N to get that menu, I was using Ctrl + O. Got it working now, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys,

I am glad you are able to delete the cloud documents. There is an article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/user-guide.html/xd/help/cloud-documents.ug.html on how to access the cloud document from both XD and Creative Cloud website. 

I am sharing this link for the customer who may be reaching out to this thread with a similar issue.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It would be always helpful to tell the people HOW to do stuff, if you want to help. If I open up the welcome screen, there is no delete function, i can't righklick - delete and it is also greyed out within the top menu.

In general i guess it is not very help ful to answer a question with "Yes. It is possible." You should always explain how to do it. 

Thx.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2019 Apr 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried going into my cloud document folder on my computer to see if my XD files are stored there to delete it, however, it's not there. I want to delete cloud documents that I created because I was just testing something but there doesn't seem to be a way to do that within XD or from my file system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 17, 2019 Apr 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you see your file here?

Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines