Highlighted

How do I delete a cloud document?

Explorer ,
Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated XD (Windows and Android) today. I saved a cloud document. I saved it locally. Then, I saved it as a cloud document with the same name as the first one.

Now, two documents are listed in the XD app on Android with identical names. I can't find a way to delete either one; the only file options presented are Available Offline and Share Prototype Link. I tried swiping it, long tapping it, trying to find it through a browser, exploring Settings.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Kenneth Kawamoto | Adobe Community Professional

You can also manage the Cloud Documents in XD desktop welcome screen - this is better as the web version is not synched at the moment.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I delete a cloud document?

Explorer ,
Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated XD (Windows and Android) today. I saved a cloud document. I saved it locally. Then, I saved it as a cloud document with the same name as the first one.

Now, two documents are listed in the XD app on Android with identical names. I can't find a way to delete either one; the only file options presented are Available Offline and Share Prototype Link. I tried swiping it, long tapping it, trying to find it through a browser, exploring Settings.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Kenneth Kawamoto | Adobe Community Professional

You can also manage the Cloud Documents in XD desktop welcome screen - this is better as the web version is not synched at the moment.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 17, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Creative Cloud

You should be able to delete the file there

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 18, 2018 1
Explorer ,
Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope that gets more straightforward

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 18, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 19, 2018 3
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me for me, thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 02, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to hear you are able to resolve your issue with the solution suggested. Please feel free to reach out to us in the future for any query related to XD.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 02, 2020 0
M X LATEST
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! How do I "manage" documents there!? All I can do is click to open. No options whatsoever

How can I delete?

This is really frustrating that always creates more features but doesn't even get the basics right!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2020 0