• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I upload ALL artboards (With and without wires) to be Shared for Review?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2019 Jun 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, when i upload my artboards for review only 4 out of 12 get uploaded for some reason.

How do I upload ALL artboards (With and without wires) to be Shared for Review?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 28, 2019 Jun 28, 2019

Ok I think I figured out what the problem was. I had set the Homepage to a page that was not actually the homepage.

It works now that I have linked wired every page together starting from the Homepage. It would be nice for there to be an option to see all pages even if there're not wired together though . Thanks for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joek,

Thank you for reaching out.  If I heard you right, it looks like you have created a link and when you copied the link in a browser to view, you are unable to see all the pages that you've created.

I would suggest connecting all the artboards with your home artboard and let us know if that works.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I made buttons on my homepage and linke them individually to the other other artboards. Unfortunately it did not work, it is still only uploading a small number of artboards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok I think I figured out what the problem was. I had set the Homepage to a page that was not actually the homepage.

It works now that I have linked wired every page together starting from the Homepage. It would be nice for there to be an option to see all pages even if there're not wired together though . Thanks for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines