Highlighted

How do you delete an overlay in XD - NEVER MIND, figured it out

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to add an overlay to my prototype but it linked to the wrong artboard. I've tried to remove that link (and the green overlay box), but I can't. I've tried a lot of different things, but nothing has worked. Can anyone help? Using XD 28.3 on iMcc OS 10.14. 6. Thanks!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by vishuagg19 | Adobe Community Professional

Select the blue line connecting from the object to Artboard and press delete key to remove the overlay or any trigger added to the object 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do you delete an overlay in XD - NEVER MIND, figured it out

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to add an overlay to my prototype but it linked to the wrong artboard. I've tried to remove that link (and the green overlay box), but I can't. I've tried a lot of different things, but nothing has worked. Can anyone help? Using XD 28.3 on iMcc OS 10.14. 6. Thanks!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by vishuagg19 | Adobe Community Professional

Select the blue line connecting from the object to Artboard and press delete key to remove the overlay or any trigger added to the object 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Vishu Aggarwal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines