• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to achieve smooth transition between hover state to second artboard

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies if the title is confusing, I myself do not know how to describe the situation so I've attatched a video to show what is happening.

I've made a component which briefly expands when hovered on using auto animate. I've linked the hover state to a new artboard when tapped, which continues to enlarge the component using auto animate. However, right before it transitions to the new artboard, the component quickly resets to its original state.

Is there any way to create a smooth transition? 

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
How to , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Could you please try increasing the duration from the Default state to hover and decreasing the duration from hover to the artboard and see if that's any better. Also, you can try different Ease in options.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! Thank you for the reply,

I've had a go at changing the durations and I played around with the Easing in options but it still snaps back to the Default state right before the transition to the second Artboard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay in response. Could you please share the link of the Prototype and also a screenshot of Property Inspector including the duration and trigger details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

I would like to follow up here and wanted to know if you are still experiencing issue or if need further assistance.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines