Highlighted

How to add a french vocal reader in my prototype

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

My team and I are working on an app for blind people. To make the prototype, we need to use the vocal reader in FRENCH, Abode XD is supposed to propose three langages : english, german and french. But it don't work. I can only use the english vocal reader. Do you know if there's a planned update ? Have you got this kind of issue ? Thanks!

Frenchy UX

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to add a french vocal reader in my prototype

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

My team and I are working on an app for blind people. To make the prototype, we need to use the vocal reader in FRENCH, Abode XD is supposed to propose three langages : english, german and french. But it don't work. I can only use the english vocal reader. Do you know if there's a planned update ? Have you got this kind of issue ? Thanks!

Frenchy UX

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Frenchy UX, thanks for sharing the feedback, could you please share the version of Adobe XD and OS language which you are using?

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines