• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to add a spinner in the middle of the artboard for auto animation in XD?

New Here ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

I'm fairly new to Adobe XD and I looked online for tutorials which I found useful.  Although, I downloaded the "State-Kit" to use some animations.  As an example I want to have a Spinner in the middle of the Artboard that will beginning spinning as soon that the button is tapped on.  

It seems that I cannot figure out how to launch this automation.

Can someone help me on this?

Thanks

Mike

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Design , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mike,

Welcome to the Adobe XD Community!.

Thank you for reaching out and using Adobe XD. I have searched for the spinning animation in XD. Please see this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n3nFoymrAw which would I think will give you some idea about the animation.

Let us know if that helps.

I am also keeping the discussion open for our experts on the forum for their advices.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika.

I saw this tutorial.  It is an animated style of loading page, although it is using multiple artboards to achieve this.  I wanted to use the "Component" and "States" method and then after a tap action from the user on a button, it would load the spinner and after the spinner is done, load the next artboard.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mike, this sound really interesting, were you able to work it out? Please let us know if you had a chance to try it with components and states.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It could work if the Interaction trigger had the option of "time". That seems to be the only trigger missing so a user has to Tap, Drag, Hover, Keys & Gamepad, or Voice trigger an action like Auto-Animating states. If time was there it could auto-animate states and loop indefinitely back and forth from states. I think this is a feature request.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mike,

Thank you for reaching out. I have found out two feature requests.

Would you mind taking a look at these requests and submit your feedback on the best suited UserVoice link and upvote the request to add your voice?

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines