• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to add Hover State to a group?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I apply a hover state to a group of 2 objects? 

In my NAV Bar, I have a link that says SHOP. I have its Hover State set to turn blue when I hover over it.

I also have a thin rectangle above "SHOP" that, in its default state, is grey. I want it to turn blue as well when I hover over "SHOP."  

How do I do this? 

TOPICS
Design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. If I understood correctly, you are trying to achieve this effect: https://xd.adobe.com/view/c3351a36-21a1-48e6-8be5-7b144755900c-9666/

If yes, you can group the two objects and then create the component, once you have added the hover state, in the hover state you can double-click on the object to go into isolation mode and select the colors. Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. If I understood correctly, you are trying to achieve this effect: https://xd.adobe.com/view/c3351a36-21a1-48e6-8be5-7b144755900c-9666/

If yes, you can group the two objects and then create the component, once you have added the hover state, in the hover state you can double-click on the object to go into isolation mode and select the colors. Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines