Highlighted

How to Animate a button?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to make a button, when tapped, become a checkbox. Why can't I find how to do this online? Is it not possible? O_o

<The title was edited by moderator>

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to Animate a button?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to make a button, when tapped, become a checkbox. Why can't I find how to do this online? Is it not possible? O_o

<The title was edited by moderator>

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 25, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You would do it on two artboards with the button on one and the checkbox on the other. Then when you Prototype, the interaction would be on tap and it would transition automatically to the checkbox.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2019 1
Community Beginner ,
Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a tutorial on that, but then how do i make that a button i can place on other art boards?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I an use this animated button wherever I want?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. I have found a video tutorial which shows button interaction animation in Adobe XD. Please check this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3q0LDvSBJ8.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Today we are designing a bunch of buttons in #adobexd and we will animate these buttons using #autoanimate . This is a good pickup point for #webdesign proje...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 26, 2019 0