• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to apply clicked state in component states to go to the another screen in Adobe XD?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 12, 2019 Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The new Component feature to add different states works well with a default and hover states for a button. But, how do you show a 'clicked' state of the button before it proceeds to another screen? I want to be able to create a prototype from default to hover to clicked to another screen.

<The title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jebadi,

Thank you for reaching out and using Adobe XD. Would you mind confirming if this is the kind of functionality you are looking for? https://xd.adobe.com/view/607fd078-3337-4abb-6c0c-74f426332010-164e/.  If no, would you mind sharing the screenshot of your design so that we can try at our end.

Awaiting your response.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika, 

Thank you for the prompt response. Yes, my design prototype is the same as your example. What I want to do is eliminate the extra click at the last state of the button, which leads to the next screen. I want it to go from default > hover > click > automatically takes user to next screen; instead of doing an extra click on the 'click' state. 

Thank you in advance. 

Jamshid

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Jamshid for the detailed information of your design. Could you please check this link: https://xd.adobe.com/view/607fd078-3337-4abb-6c0c-74f426332010-164e/? & let us know if this the kind of workflow you're looking for.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link is not working for me. Would you kindly resend it please. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NVM, it just worked. Yes, this is more of the look I want from the prototype. Would you be able to share the source file to view how you set up the components please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I get the source file to see how you set it up please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you receive the source file from Harshika? I will also let her know to share it with you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 26, 2019 Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Preran, 

I have not recieved it, yet.

Thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2019 Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jamshid,

Sorry for the delay in response. Please check out the link for the source file: https://adobe.ly/2R3PSZt.

Let me know if that works for you.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines