• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to: Can you please help to get fixed spacing between objects when resizing group?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have four buttons, for example, I am grouping them and resizing and I can't keep fixed space between. Is it possible with XD or not?

I tried the new stack feature then it is not letting resizing.

You can find in attachment image about my problem. ( I would like to make it also for more than 2 elements as well )
Thank you in advance for the help.

Screenshot2.png

TOPICS
Design , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please could any experienced user let me know at least if it is possible or not because I am searching like crazy and couldn't find any info about it? If this is not possible then nothing to do,  just I would like to know that I can or can't.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

I apologize for the delay in response. Could you please create a short video of your issue and also share the file with me over a private message so that I can check at my end?

I will try my best to help.

Note: Please share the URL of the post while sending a PM.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines