Highlighted

how to change language in XD for Mac?

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My application XD is in Korean even when my main language is already set up for Spanish.

already uninstalled and reainstalled but the issue persist.
I need help to changethe language in english in a iOS Mac, please.

If you go to your System Preferences > Language & Region and look at your preferred languages list, you'll want to make sure that Spanish is above Korean in the list. When you next launch XD, it should launch in the supported language that is topmost on the list. We currently do not have a Spanish localized version, so you'll want to make sure English is above Korean.

Thanks,

-Elaine

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

how to change language in XD for Mac?

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My application XD is in Korean even when my main language is already set up for Spanish.

already uninstalled and reainstalled but the issue persist.
I need help to changethe language in english in a iOS Mac, please.

If you go to your System Preferences > Language & Region and look at your preferred languages list, you'll want to make sure that Spanish is above Korean in the list. When you next launch XD, it should launch in the supported language that is topmost on the list. We currently do not have a Spanish localized version, so you'll want to make sure English is above Korean.

Thanks,

-Elaine

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 22, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks,

-Elaine

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2017 3
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, your answer was very useful.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 26, 2017 0
New Here ,
May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This did not work on my Mac. My language selection is not able to click(grey out). So I changed my language here. When XD relaunch, it changed back to Chinese version. I tried to change to other language, whenever XD relaunched, it backed to Chinese. I also updated XD to the newest and older versions. I only have English in my system right now. I still have XD in Chinese. 

jie程92257564_0-1589868311831.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 18, 2020 1
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is definitely not working. My default system language is English, but I'm getting a Chinese-language interface. How do I fix this?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 11, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Both,

We are sorry for the delay in response. For Chinese language, we already had the similar discussion happened in past here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/enterprise-teams/design-xd-changed-to-chinese-and-language-setting-is...

Please check out the post.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 13, 2020 0