Highlighted

How to Convert Superscript to HTML using web export plugin?

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe and Adobe Folks,

I use Web Export plugin to convert an artboard to html, but all superscripts are not converted except trademark logo (TM). Does anyone know how to fix this issue? Any possible solutions will be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Topics

Code, Error, How to, Missing feature, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to Convert Superscript to HTML using web export plugin?

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe and Adobe Folks,

I use Web Export plugin to convert an artboard to html, but all superscripts are not converted except trademark logo (TM). Does anyone know how to fix this issue? Any possible solutions will be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Topics

Code, Error, How to, Missing feature, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, what version of Adobe XD are you using? Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the plug-in?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, my Xd version is 22.7.12.3. I tried to uninstall and reinstall the plug-in, but it stays same. I looked into the html code, and I noticed that all superscripts are converted to <span> instead of <sup>.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chu, sorry that you encountered this issue while using Web Export plugin. I'd encourage you to share your valuable feedback over here: - https://discuss.velara3.com/ for further assistance on this.

Let us know how it goes and if you need any other help with XD.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines