• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to create a Button to Link two designs

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Want to Simulate an App. I have chosen the IPhone X Design. I have now two finished Designs. I have the starting screen. And an second screen where you land when you tap on first screen. How can I know simulate a button which brings me after tapping it to the next site? I have already searched the Internet but can't find anything.. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

If you want to know how to connect artboards see:

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/user-guide.html/in/xd/help/create-prototypes.ug.html

...or may be you're after something else?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to know how to connect artboards see:

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/user-guide.html/in/xd/help/create-prototypes.ug.html

...or may be you're after something else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Please try the suggestion in the article shared by Kenneth, in case if you are looking for something else, please share a small video or a few screenshots of what exactly you are trying to achieve. We'll try our best to help you with it.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines